Thursday, November 10, 2011

don't exactly think this is news, but...

...I'm going to Korea in February for a year :D

I'm going to be studying at Yonsei University, in Seoul. I absolutely loved Seoul when I was there this summer (only got to spend about 7 days there, booooooo), and I'm super excited to get back there...not to mention stalk the SM headquarters! muahahaha! anyways, I've decided that I want to start a second blog to cover my time there. Only, as we all know I am terrible about blogging - mostly because nothing interesting ever happens to me, and when it does it's usually negative so I just end up using my blog to bitch about it lol - so if I *do* start one, y'all need to PESTER me to keep it up. Savvy?

Oh, if anyone is wondering...I haven't bought my ticket yet, but I've looked at dates and fares and I think I've decided to leave February 7th, in order to get there the evening of the 8th (flying time + 16 hour time difference = technically takes more than one day to travel). Which means I'm gonna be spending my 21st there :D Not so special when you consider that I'm already old enough to legally drink - and do other things - there. But that's alright. Oh, soju, how I miss you~ I've already made plans to spend the day with one of my friends (she was my first co-teacher at English camp this summer). Her hometown is Gwangju and she goes to school in Suncheon (in the south; opposite end of the country from Seoul, haha) but she will come up and we will spend the day together :)) Her birthday is on the 19th of February, so only 8 days after mine! Ahhh I miss her. I'm so glad we text all the time :)

Alright, I really need to go now and write a Japanese literature paper on something I didn't read. Peace out.

3 comments:

David said...

Have a blast. Though I thought you only had to be 19 in Korea to drink so your 21st bday wont be that big of a deal there.

Rachel said...

I shall pester you! :D I'm sad that I'l miss your birthday, though. I'll just have to get you something before you go. xD

Ritsuka said...

Oh I have plenty of drinking friends there already >:) They think I am a drinking goddess, lol. I can "one-shot" A LOT and still not show signs of being drunk. and pester me, please :)