Tuesday, June 21, 2011

75

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Brown.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yessir.

4.Do you plan outfits?
Yes.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Fucking STUFFED. Ate a crap ton at Buffalo, and I'm still paying for it. So worth it though.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
My walls :-o

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
AIM.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I honestly don't remember.

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope. Not unless you count the waiter at Buffalo or the Tech at the Apple store.

10. What are you craving right now?
A Klondike bar...how I could even think of more food I don't even know.

11. Do you floss?
Waterpic ftw!

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Kimchi.

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Actually on AIM? Years ago. I use Meebo to talk to people using my AIM account, though.

14. Are you emotional?
Not at all. I'm like Dr. Fucking Spock.
...I'm annoyingly emotional.

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
Only if it got me tacos. Like a fucking taco rain dance.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Probably to annoy someone.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Sort of a combination.

18. Do you like your hair?
I have a love-hate relationship with it.

19. Do you like yourself?
Most days. But I still have a love-hate relationship with myself.

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I met Tim Pawlenty once.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not at all.

22. What are you listening to right now?
"Get Me Outta Here" by Esmee Denters.

23. How many countries have you visited?
Only one (Austria), but in about a month I'm going to South Korea!

24. Are your parents strict?
A little bit. Not so much anymore.

25. Would you go sky diving?
Nahh I'm cool.

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Only so I could pour my drink on him.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
There's potatoes involved? Oh hell yeah!

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Errrm some nail polish I think?

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Yes, actually. A medieval castle/fortress in Rosenburg, Austria that was (and still is) famous for its falconry.

30. Do you rent movies often?
Nope.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
Gotta be in a math class to have someone sit behind you in it.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
Not since I was 5.

33. Do you own a gun?
Nope.

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Yes.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
I got a date with mah pillow~

36. Brown or white eggs?
It doesn't matter. They're both the same.

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yes. But in my defense, I bought it before Hot Topic became...what it is now.

38. Ever been on a train?
Yup, at the Grand Canyon.

39. Ever been in love?
You know, I'm still debating on that one.

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
iPhone.

41. Are you too forgiving?
Probably.

42. Do you use chap stick?
Yeah, but I gotta be careful what I use because I'm allergic to some kinds.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Probably just hanging around the house doing nothing but watching Netflix.

44. Can you use chop sticks?
네, 잘 써~

45. Ever have cream puffs?
Probably at some point.

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes.

47. What was the last question you asked?
"What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?"

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Technically it was Assassin's Creed II. It might be a game, but it's still in CD format.

49. Boys or girls?
Depends on what for. Sexually, I'm quite partial to penis.

50. What is your bus number for school?
I don't ride a school bus. Man I hated those days.

51. Is your hair curly?
Fuckin straight as a pin :(

52. Last time you cried?
Last Tuesday or Wednesday. Maybe Thursday. I forget which day it was. I think it was Thursday though.

53. Ever walked into a wall?
no... *shifty eyes*

54. Do looks matter?
Yeah. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

55. Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
Yup.

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeah, usually me though.

57. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn.

58. Favorite color?
Red.

59. Are you sarcastic?
No, not at all.

60. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet.

61. The last person you held hands with?
Probably Jared.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes, if I really can't sleep I need the sounds of certain shows to help lull me to sleep. But I usually turn it off.

63. Where was your default picture taken at?
I have nfc.

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes.

65. Do you like your life right now?
Overall, yeah.

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not very. I text all the time though.

67. What is your favorite animal?
Tigers. Then bears, then wolfies, then goats.

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
An iPhone case and a car charger from the Apple store at Chandler mall today.

69. Do you have good vision?
With my glasses on, it's better than 20/20.

70. Can you hula hoop?
Not very well, no.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I don't know. It would really have to depend on what the context was.

72. Do you have a job?
Not yet, but I hopefully will when school starts again.

73. Can you handle the truth?
Sometimes I can't, but I can never handle being lied to.

74. What are you wearing?
A grey "Guinness" T-shirt and Spongebob boxers.

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What does it say under #44? Just more boxes for me. =[

Ritsuka said...

it says "yes, I use them well~" lol

oh i wrote it in Korean btw, not Japanese (just in case you're wondering 'cause it doesn't show up)

Ritsuka said...

...actually, it's good that you mentioned it, 'cause I totally noticed that I used the wrong verb (I used the verb for "make" instead of "use" @__@ )